Most Popular Posts
- Spoiler Alert
- What Parents Want for Christmas
- The Real Reason Parents are Always So Tired
- How to Act Like a Child at Work
- The Parents’ Passive-Aggressive Holiday Gift Guide
- Top 10 Reasons Why I Hate My Son*
- Fly Babies
- Clean Enough to Eat
- It’s Okay to Hate Your Baby
- Six Ways Having Kids Ruins Your Life
A HANDY GLOSSARY OF COMMON TERMS
Dad and Buried: Yours Truly
Mom and Buried: My wife
Detective Munch: The fruit of my loins, the Luke to my Darth, the bearer of my pall. Both the best thing that's ever happened to me and the architect of my downfall.
Other Parents (OP): All those judgmental, holier-than-thou, better-at-this-than-you, self-declared-expert parents you know and hate.
Zombie Post: An older post I've resurrected for your
bleeding reading pleasure.