Most Popular Posts
- Boys Need Protection Too
- Seven Terrible Halloween Costumes for Kids
- The Real Reason Parents are Always So Tired
- Emotionally Unable
- Top 10 Reasons Why I Hate My Son*
- The Stages of Halloween
- Six Ways Having Kids Ruins Your Life
- Extreme Parenting
- Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Happy Halloween
- Rules for Dating My Son
A HANDY GLOSSARY OF COMMON TERMS
Dad and Buried: Yours Truly
Mom and Buried: My wife
Detective Munch: The fruit of my loins, the Luke to my Darth, the bearer of my pall. Both the best thing that's ever happened to me and the architect of my downfall.
Other Parents (OP): All those judgmental, holier-than-thou, better-at-this-than-you, self-declared-expert parents you know and hate.
Zombie Post: An older post I've resurrected for your
bleeding reading pleasure.