Most Popular Posts
- What I Want From My First Parent-Teacher Conference
- The Real Reason Parents are Always So Tired
- Is it Right to Judge
- Seven Ways Parenting is Like Fantasy Football
- Top 10 Reasons Why I Hate My Son*
- Six Ways Having Kids Ruins Your Life
- 25 Ways to Mock Parenting Advice
- Who Am I
- Buried Secrets
- The Secret Villains of FROZEN
A HANDY GLOSSARY OF COMMON TERMS
Dad and Buried: Yours Truly
Mom and Buried: My wife
Detective Munch: The fruit of my loins, the Luke to my Darth, the bearer of my pall. Both the best thing that's ever happened to me and the architect of my downfall.
Other Parents (OP): All those judgmental, holier-than-thou, better-at-this-than-you, self-declared-expert parents you know and hate.
Zombie Post: An older post I've resurrected for your
bleeding reading pleasure.