Tags: children, dads, dinner time, drinking, eating, family, fatherhood, food, funny, health, home, humor, Kids, life, lifestyle, meals, moms, motherhood, nutrition, Parenthood, parenting, stress, terrible twos, toddlers
Image 6 Aug
Most Popular Posts
- The Real Reason Parents are Always So Tired
- Uncommon Courtesy
- Why I Vaccinated My Son
- Top 10 Reasons Why I Hate My Son*
- How a Trip to the ER Made Me a Better Parent
- Parental Advisories
- “Family Vacation” is an Oxymoron
- Cultural Differences or Child Abuse?
- Six Ways Having Kids Ruins Your Life
- Emotionally Unable
A HANDY GLOSSARY OF COMMON TERMS
Dad and Buried: Yours Truly
Mom and Buried: My wife
Detective Munch: The fruit of my loins, the Luke to my Darth, the bearer of my pall. Both the best thing that's ever happened to me and the architect of my downfall.
Other Parents (OP): All those judgmental, holier-than-thou, better-at-this-than-you, self-declared-expert parents you know and hate.
Zombie Post: An older post I've resurrected for your
bleeding reading pleasure.
Follow me on Twitter (at your own risk)!My Tweets
Copyright DAD AND BURIED ©. All rights reserved.