Zombie Post: Are You Ready for Some Football… Posts?

2 Feb

It’s Super Bowl Sunday and I’m about to start cooking drinking. Is tomorrow a holiday yet because let’s be serious!

For today’s Zombie post, I was planning to resurrect an old one about why, even though I love watching it, I probably won’t let my kid play organized football. And then I realized that would be was something of a buzzkill on a day like today. So I thought I’d temper that a bit by also bringing back a few other posts I’ve written about the sport. I’m leaving out fantasy football, even though this early one I wrote about skipping my son’s birth to attend my draft is pretty funny.

You can revisit these five undead posts while you’re watching your 17th straight hour of pre-game coverage:

Original Post: Five Ways My Son is Like Ray Lewis
Original Post: Toddlers and Bullies Have a Lot in Common
Original Post: Fanning the Flames
Original Post: Stick to Fantasy, Kid
Original Post: Fantasy Parenting Draft (I lied about the “no fantasy” posts)

Have a great time watching the game! I’m expecting Seattle to win this one, and that’s not just because I considered them my second-favorite team in the 80s, when they had Steve Largent and were still in the AFC.

Let me know your pick in the comments!

CleanPrintBtn text small Zombie Post: Are You Ready for Some Football... Posts?

7 Responses to “Zombie Post: Are You Ready for Some Football… Posts?”

1. mobile app marketers February 3, 2014 at 1:02 pm #

For the reason that the admin of this wedbsite is working,
    no hesitation very soon it will be famous, due too its quality contents.
    mobile app marketers recently posted…mobile app marketersMy Profile

2. http://ifreeinstagramfollowers.com February 3, 2014 at 2:54 pm #

If Jerry Lewis, Charlie Chaplin, John Wayne and the likes
    ring a bell to you, then you should get this i – Phone app.
    What do they focus on and what do you need them to
    focus on. In 2011, United States citizens experienced an
    increase of SMS by over 14% or 2 trillion messages
    sent.
    http://ifreeinstagramfollowers.com recently posted…http://ifreeinstagramfollowers.comMy Profile

3. Click Link February 3, 2014 at 10:52 pm #

We do believe most of the ideas you’ve unveiled with your submit. They’re quite persuading and can surely function. Even now, a blogposts are certainly rapid for starters. May just you desire lengthen them somewhat coming from the very next time? Information posting.

4. meditation techniques for sleep March 6, 2014 at 7:12 am #

Highly energetic blog, I loved that a lot. Will there bee a part 2?
    meditation techniques for sleep recently posted…meditation techniques for sleepMy Profile

5. Any single barking almost always occurs from a reason. For
    sending family reunion invitations, you just have to enter
    some details in the site annd the information will
    be sent to all the family members. It will be mhch easier for you to teach the childrern this lesson,
    than it will be to teach your dog to accept what he perceives to be
    a threat.
    dog air force basic training advice and tips for women recently posted…dog air force basic training advice and tips for womenMy Profile

6. 247autoglas.com May 9, 2014 at 4:02 pm #

Hello there! This blog post could nnot be written much better!
    Going through this post reminds mee of my previous roommate!
    He continually kept preaching about this. I’ll send this
    information to him. Pretty sure he’ll have a very good read.
    Thank you ffor sharing!
    247autoglas.com recently posted…247autoglas.comMy Profile

7. Www.500FastCash.Com October 17, 2014 at 1:47 pm #

One such option is to repay the borrowed amount through credit card.
    you ask your friends, relatives, and family members.
    In fact, some could have short-run special offers, that really really make a difference from the sum
    total.