Tags: babies, children, co-sleeping, dads, family, fatherhood, funny, home, humor, Kids, lifestyle, moms, motherhood, Parenthood, parenting, sleep study, sleeping, stress, toddlers, wordless wednesday
Image 23 Apr
Most Popular Posts
- Rules for Dating My Son
- The Real Reason Parents are Always So Tired
- From the Mouths of Babes
- Immaculate Suggestions: Taking Parenting Advice from the Childless
- Top 10 Reasons Why I Hate My Son*
- Six Ways Having Kids Ruins Your Life
- Health Scare
- Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Happy Halloween
- Who Am I
- Buried Secrets
A HANDY GLOSSARY OF COMMON TERMS
Dad and Buried: Yours Truly
Mom and Buried: My wife
Detective Munch: The fruit of my loins, the Luke to my Darth, the bearer of my pall. Both the best thing that's ever happened to me and the architect of my downfall.
Other Parents (OP): All those judgmental, holier-than-thou, better-at-this-than-you, self-declared-expert parents you know and hate.
Zombie Post: An older post I've resurrected for your
bleeding reading pleasure.
Follow me on Twitter (at your own risk)!My Tweets
Copyright DAD AND BURIED ©. All rights reserved.